Possible Spiritual Reasons For The Early Death Of A Loved One
early death and the spiritual meaning
Amanda Linette Meder
So do you know the song by Billy Joel, Only The Good Die Young?
Well, there's a thing to that.
In my last article on this topic, What Happens To The Soul After Sudden Death: What To Expect In The Days Immediately Following A Loss, we talked about a quote from Ananda.org, which discussed how and why certain souls pass early.
Some people do pass away relatively young for their age, and there are some possible reasons for that. So in this post we’re going to talk about why that could be in a good way.
In that article, the author, Nayaswami Pranaba, states the below possible reason as to why some souls die early:
Sometimes an early death could be a blessing; a person may simply have worked out as much of their karma as they are able to do in their current lifetime, and that’s as far as they’re going to go.
One way of looking at karma is that an accident is a relatively quick way to move on.
So I just want to take a moment here to extrapolate a bit on that already excellently made point.
On top of that idea - the idea that an early death is a vehicle out for someone who has already completed all the karma they can in this life -
An early death for some souls also holds another possible reason - a reason related to the core nature of the human soul.
The desire to make a difference.
All humans have this desire.
In some, the desire and drive to make a difference in people's lives is far stronger than in others.
For some souls, once they become well networked in their lives, have built friendships, relationships, held bonds with many people, live many places; they die. Suddenly.
If you've made a difference, you're young and reading this, this isn't a precursor to your own death - just think about it for a minute.
You can become networked in a lot of ways, for example; you're a child, and lots of people have contributed to helping you overcome cancer - donors, nurses, people who came to your fundraiser, classmates, whoever was related to the foundation who helped for your cure.
You now have a connection to all those people.
Despite how much of a difference any one of us makes in our lifetimes, barriers are prohibiting each person's ability to make the greatest difference while alive in a physical body, for example.
Common barriers on earth a soul faces for achieving their mission:
- When people are living, the advice of other living people often goes unheard.
- A living person can only be living in one place at one time, which is a limiting factor on each person's ability to spread their message, their energy, their healing far and wide.
- People often ignore the significance of another's purpose until tragedy erupts, not saying you have ignored this, but others may, limiting the ability for one person to truly make a difference.
So when a soul dies, they lose their physical body, and thereby they lose all the limiting factors preventing the complete spread of their soul's light and wisdom (a concept I further discuss in my eBook, From Crossing Over To Connection) throughout the world.
In death, a person becomes a free soul who has lost their body. In Vibes That Heal’s post on this topic, she mentions death can feel exhilarating for this reason.
This person can then advance on to make differences in all the people's lives they ever wanted to everywhere they want with no limitations at all.
Here are just a few ways a soul can go on to make a difference after their death:
- They can help encourage others to build a foundation in their name; bringing their message to the masses and healing other victims and survivors, helping so many people.
- Their death can bring about new laws, making the world at large a collectively better, safer place for people just like them. More helping. And massive healing.
- They can visit friends and whisper advice in their ear. Clairaudient people often don't even realize it, which is what makes this possible.
- They can stand in the aura of their loved ones at any time and transfer claircognizant thoughts or funny images/memories to them.
- They can help orchestrate good things happening to you, as part of your now spirit team. When we have friends that die early, they often become spirit guides of the living and act as a new part of a person's guidance team.
In addition to an early death being a karma cycle that has completed, it can also mark a leap up in a soul's desire and readiness for advancement on a karmic level.
An early death is often a way for a soul to move upward, faster, and in doing so, make the biggest difference they ever wanted to make in this life, in the lives of the people they love and for the people who are just like them who need their help, all over the globe.
In this way, people who pass away early on in life often become spirit guides of the living.
This is why sometimes you'll see those good people die early.
The point of being alive then for the time they were was to:
- Intimately learn the struggles and hardships on Earth now
- Make the connections they needed to make
- Learn the true meaning of love and what humans desire
So they could make the biggest differences here on Earth, once they transitioned into an Earth-support person as a soul.
For people who pass early, and actually for all of us, think of Earth as a temporary mission.
When someone dies early, that mission is now complete.
An early death simply removes the soul from whatever may have been preventing them from accomplishing their truest dreams in this life, allowing them all the means necessary to make their most authentic dreams, come true today and every day.
This is just another possible reason why a soul might die early and there are many.
So to recap, a few possible reasons a soul may pass early in this life are:
- Souls pass early so they can make a bigger difference in Spirit
- Because they accomplished all the Karma they could in this lifetime
- Once they identified their dreams, they transition for greater freedom to make theirs and others Earth dreams come true
There is some other good news, too.
When people die suddenly, they tend to have a little more urgency to their style of communication and tend to be easier to get in touch with once in spirit.
So, you may experience a higher or more intense level of visitations after the early crossing of a friend, family member, or pet.
If you are looking for a sign from your loved one, send up the request... and make sure you keep an eye out for that sign, then, too.
Most people get them all the time, but they don't even look for them or they feel too sad to feel hope, and ignore any possible attempt.
There is plenty of reason for hope, though. Many early deaths launch into place new laws, foundations, and societal changes, which are just a few such ways, an early passing can make a difference for society.
To learn more about what to expect spirit-wise when a friend or family member passes early, read:
To learn how to sense the presence of a loved one, the most common method of visitation, read:
If you are stuck in a moment of grief and can’t sense Spirit, I really find that essential oils help lift and transformation the emotions during this period, allowing you to experience more visitations, and here are my 9 favorite essential oil blends for grieving.
Love never dies, so even when a person transitions early, their energy, their Spirit, their mission, often remains very much present and alive.
Keep looking up,
Amanda Linette Meder
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
Last updated: 2019.08.01