early deaths and their spiritual meanings
By Amanda Linette Meder
So do you know the song by Billy Joel, Only The Good Die Young?
Well, there's a thing to that.
In my last article, What Happens To The Soul After Sudden Death: What To Expect In The Days Immediately Following A Loss, we talked about a quote from Ananda.org, which discussed how and why certain souls pass early.
In that article, the author, Nayaswami Pranaba, states the below possible reason as to why some souls die early:
Sometimes an early death could be a blessing; a person may simply have worked out as much of their karma as they are able to do in their current lifetime, and that’s as far as they’re going to go. One way of looking at karma is that an accident is a relatively quick way to move on.
So I just want to take a moment here to extrapolate a bit on that already excellently made point.
On top of that idea - the idea that an early death is a vehicle out for someone who has already completed all the karma they can in this life -
An early death for some souls also holds another possible reason - a reason related to the core nature of the human soul.
The desire to make a difference.
All humans have this desire.
In some, the desire and drive to make a difference in people's lives is far stronger than in others.
For some souls, once they become well networked in their lives, have built friendships, relationships, held bonds with many people, live many places; they die. Suddenly.
If you're famous reading this, this isn't a precursor to your own death - just think about it for a minute.
You can become networked in a lot of ways, for example; you're a child and lots of people have contributed to helping you overcome cancer - donors, nurses, people who came to your fundraiser, classmates, whoever was related to the foundation who helped for your cure. You now have a connection to all those people.
There are barriers prohibiting each person's ability to make a difference while alive in a physical body, for example:
- When people are living, the advice of other living people often goes unheard.
- A living person can only be living in one place at one time, which is a limiting factor on each person's ability to spread their message, their energy, their healing far and wide - with the internet this is changing, but still, the biggest difference you can make in someone's life is through pure presence.
So when a soul dies, they lose their physical body and thereby the lose all the limiting factors preventing the complete spread of their soul's light and wisdom (a concept I further discuss in my eBook, Crossing Over To Connection).
In death, a person becomes a free soul who has lost their body.
This person can then advance on to make differences in all the people's lives they ever wanted to everywhere they want with no limitations at all.
Here are just a few ways a soul can go on to make a difference after their death:
- They can help encourage others to build a foundation in their name; bringing their message to the masses and healing other victims and survivors, helping so many people.
- Their death can bring about new laws, making the world at large a collectively better, safer place for people just like them. More helping. And massive healing.
- They can visit friends and whisper advice in their ear. People who are clairaudient often don't even realize it, which is what makes this possible.
- They can stand in the aura of their loved ones at any time and transfer claircognizant thoughts or funny images/memories to them.
- They can help orchestrate good things happening to you, as part of your now spirit team. When we have friends that die early, they often become spirit guides of the living and act as a new part of a person's guidance team.
In addition to an early death being a karma cycle that has completed, it can also mark a leap up in a soul's desire and readiness for advancement on a karmic level.
An early death is often a way for a soul to move upward, faster, and in doing so, make the biggest difference they ever wanted to make in this life, in the lives of the people they love and for the people who are just like them who need their help, all over the globe.
In this way, people who pass away early on in life often become spirit guides of the living.
This is why sometimes you'll see that good people, die early.
The point of being alive then for the time they were was to intimately learn the struggles and hardships on earth now and make the connections they needed to make, so they could make the biggest differences here on earth once they transitioned into an earth support person as a soul.
Think of earth is a temporary a mission.
An early death simply removes the soul from whatever may have been preventing them from accomplishing their truest dreams in this life, allowing them all the means necessary to make their truest dreams, come true today and every day.
This is just another possible reason why a soul might die early and there are many.
Now back to the song:
You might have heard I run with a dangerous crowd
We ain't too pretty, we ain't too proud
We might be laughing a bit too loud
But that never hurt no one
So, come on, Virginia, show me a sign . . . Send up a signal I'll throw you the line.
If you are looking for a sign from your loved one, send up of the signal and make sure you keep an eye out for that sign, then, too.
Amanda Linette Meder
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Protector Spirit Guides: What Is Their Purpose?
- Finder's Keepers: Can You Share a Spirit Guide with Someone Else?
- Why Mediumship Abilities Open When Someone You Love Dies
- Sensing the Deceased: The 5 Most Common Ways to Feel a Spirit
- The Real "Hello" From The Otherside: What to expect when passed Friends are passing through