Terms and Conditions
For physical goods:
Domestic USPS shipping with insurance is included in all pricing. If you are purchasing more than one item, please let us know and we'll arrange a special invoice with combined shipping for you to avoid double charge. International shipping is an additional $15 on top of purchase price. Contact us if you are international and we'll send you an invoice or simply add the "international shipping" item in the online store to your cart and then we'll know! All pieces are packaged very carefully and include an additional palm stone with purchase.
for intangible goods:
Shipping for digital goods occurs automatically when purchase is completed. Digital goods are delivered via the email you used to purchase your item. Check all your boxes for the item - spam, junk, and promotion - you purchased to make sure you get it. If you can't find your item, you can have it resent to you at this link: https://www.amandalinettemeder.com/-%20https://transactions.sendowl.com/order_recoveries/new?merchant_id=31013
Once payment is made for booking a session, fees are 100% non-refundable, but session fees can be applied to an appointment at a later date if you need to reschedule. Each client receives one free rescheduling if the session is rescheduled prior to the 48 hour window before the call. To reschedule, you must do so prior to 48 hours before your session begins or your payment and one-time complimentary rescheduling will be forfeited. To reschedule your session, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the session is cancelled within the 48 hours before the scheduled start of your call, no refunds are available.
All sessions must begin promptly. If for some reason you are unable to answer the call at the time of your scheduled session, Amanda asks that you reschedule your session for a future date. Complimentary one (1) time reschedule per session with purchase.
Terms and Conditions for private sessions
The readings and mentoring sessions provided by Amanda Linette Meder are not a substitute for seeking professional medical care or assistance. Therefore, please do not replace the impressions given to you during your session with Amanda Linette Meder for any advice that has been given to you by a medical professional. If you are in need of medical, health, psychological or psychiatric care, assistance or consultation, seek out a licensed medical professional for consultation. The information provided during our session is not medical advice and should not be used as a prescription for your medical needs; it is to be used as assistance on your journey of spiritual and personal growth.
In booking a session with Amanda, you must agree that you alone hold the power of decision-making and are totally and completely responsible for making decisions that affect your life following the completion of your session. You are aware that Amanda makes every effort to give you accurate information, and you understand accept that some information received may not apply at this time, but could apply to future events.
You understand that Amanda does not provide spiritual information for people without a direct request from the individual(s) seeking assistance.
By booking a session with Amanda Linette Meder, you agree and verify that you, the client:
1) have voluntarily decided to participate in this session and have requested a session on your own free will
2) are at least 18 years of age, and have not been declared incompetent
3) understand your session is not to be used as a substitute for any type of medical, health, psychological, psychiatric, or professional counseling, therapy or treatment
4) understand and agree that it is your responsibility to decide whether or not you require medical treatment and if you require such services to seek them on your own as needed
5) understand that your session may include information that do not seem to apply right now but could apply at a future date
6) by participating in the session, you accept complete responsibility for your own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily well-being
7) on behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquish Amanda Linette Meder, including her employees, employers, and any other persons associated with Amanda Linette Meder, from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation in a reading, coaching session or learning program with Amanda Linette Meder. You further agree that under no circumstance(s) will you, or any other person associated with you as a result of your reading attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgment or other judicial decree, to the property of Amanda Linette Meder, and you hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation, and all actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the reading currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or real losses you may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during your participation or involvement in a reading, coaching session or learning program resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by Amanda Linette Meder
8) understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against Amanda Linette Meder or any persons associated with Amanda Linette Meder as a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless Amanda Linette Meder and all persons associated with Amanda Linette Meder from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims
9) understand that all information provided to you during your session is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law
10) agree that Amanda can use portions of any feedback sent to her after the session as a testimonial using first name only and state/country and without revealing any specific information about the session
11) agree that Amanda can use portions of your session for articles on her website, without revealing any specific information about your session to sharing the universal message of inspiration and love
12) agree to receive occasional future emails from Amanda Linette Meder in the form of a newsletter with special offers, news and other information
13) are accepting the terms of this agreement, disclaimer, and liability release, by your own free will while fully comprehending what you are doing and the result and consequences of your actions
14) have read this and fully understand this agreement, and understand that by booking a reading, coaching session or learning program with Amanda Linette Meder represents signing, accepting and agreeing to all the conditions stated within this agreement and includes a release of all possible liability of Amanda Linette Meder
Upon booking a reading, coaching session, learning program, eProduct or membership with Amanda Linette Meder and waive any and all legal actions against Amanda Linette Meder.
Classes, Digital Goods and e-Courses:
All payments for class tuition, downloadable meditations, ebooks and courses are 100% non-refundable once paid.
Please contact immediately with pictures for damage sustained to any crystals or object you order during shipping. Must email within 72 hours upon arrival of package for damage, and refunds are available as all packages are insured for damage.
Otherwise, all sales and prices are final. We take very good pictures and descriptions, so many sure to read carefully before you buy to make sure it's something you really want.
All payments for readings, coaching sessions, and private one-on-one work with Amanda are 100% non-refundable once paid.
Sessions paid for upon booking can be rescheduled. Things do come up and Amanda is flexible. Generally, sessions fees are forfeited and non-transferable to rescheduled dates when cancelled within the 48 hour window before an individual session's scheduled start time, but please contact our office just in case.
All paid for and donated one-time services such as readings, coaching sessions and related packages, must be fully redeemed within six months from the original transaction or both the session and the payment is forfeited.
And finally, in the case of private appointment work, Amanda understands there are emergencies and will work with you as best she can in the event one does occur. Things things happen to her too.
There are no refunds on purchases of the one (1) month and three (3) month memberships.
If you purchase a yearly, twelve (12) month membership, partial refunds can be processed up to five (5) months after your one year subscription has started. When you cancel within the final months of the twelve (12) month membership, the membership is cancelled for the end of the subscription term, however, no refunds are issued for the remaining months.
If you need any assistance with your subscription, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
third party sales:
Amanda is not liable for any transaction that takes place on a third party site.
by browsing and making purchases on this site You accept and agree to these terms