The Witching Hour:
What Time Of Night Has The Highest Spiritual Activity?
The Witching Hour refers to the time of day when the human ability to sense spirit is increased.
Spirits themselves are active all the time.
However, when there are fewer human-induced interferences that affect subtle energy equipment, it can be easier to sense them. So generally at night when humans are sleeping and electronic activity is decreased, it can be easier to sense and for devices to pick up on subtle influences produced by spirits.
That said, The Witching Hour is generally not just one single hour. It tends to start a few hours after nautical twilight is complete and persists until about an hour before nautical dawn, or, sometime between 2:00 am - 4:00 am local time.
Amanda Linette Meder
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Sensing the Deceased: The 5 Most Common Ways to Feel a Spirit
- Location Matters: Is There a Best Place to Connect with Spirit?
- How Do You Know When A Spirit Is Present?
- Think A Spirit Is Following You? Here's What To Do
- What Do Spirits Feel Like? A Short Guide On How To Sense Spirits
- When and Where is the Veil Thinnest? The Best Times and Locations to Connect with Spirit
- Halloween: Is the Veil Between the Worlds Thinner?