9 Signs You Are Claircognizant
amanda linette meder
Claircognizance is the intuitive ability of clear knowing.
People that have natural claircognitive abilities are logical, enjoy thinking things out and frequently get ideas that suddenly pop into their head.
They can receive answers to questions that they ask internally within their mind, such as when asking, “What was that word…” and then suddenly, the answer perfectly comes right in.
It is one of the most doubted abilities by those who hold this intuitive gift, because it is often hard to discern between what is a claircognizant thought delivered from Spirit and what is a just a self-thought.
Anna Sayce finds that about 40-45% of the people she works with are claircognizant and I have to agree; I find claircognizance to be about just as common as clairsentience.
How Do You Know If It’s Real?
Claircognizant information often comes in like a Light Bulb illuminating suddenly within your head. I’m talking about ideas that are sudden and bright - not something you are considering over time.
They are there and then gone like a flash. So fast, in fact, that you often need to write them down right away before you forget them.
Claircognizantly received ideas and thoughts can be nagging and persistent, much like a bugging thought about someone lying to you (with no physical evidence of this), but most of the time - it’s a sudden stroke of insight.
The clear, intuitive thoughts of claircognizance frequently appear at random times or times when you are working, driving, showering, or otherwise, doing something completely unrelated to it.
Sometimes these insights can even be validated when working with external healers - who can often pick up claircognizant information in a person’s energy field.
Not sure if you have claircognizance as an intuitive ability yet?
Check out some of the signs below -
9 Signs You Are Claircognizant
1. You have an unquiet mind, experiencing racing thoughts and spend your time thinking a lot.
2. You have lots of sudden ideas that you can’t wait to share - often keeping you up at night.
3. You are an interrupter - ideas just come to you, you apologize, but you can’t help it! (A Little Spark of Joy writes about this in her latest post on Claircognizance, too).
4. You really enjoy logical things and figuring things out ‘left brain style.’
5. You receive answers to things sometimes hours or days after you ponder in your mind, and while it may take some time, you do get answers.
6. You know when someone is genuine and trustworthy - with often no explanation (this is also #6 on Jess at Intuitive Souls Blog’s list).
7. You are a writer for a living, lots of writers, either authors, bloggers or songwriters are claircognizant.
8. You are the answers person. People ask you to help solve something they can’t solve - a personal issue, a work issue, a logistic issue - anything, really.
9. You prefer learning through books or written works.
If you’ve found yourself to be a constant thinker, learner or gatherer of information, this is also a sign you are claircognizant.
With this ability, you may also commonly use phrases like, “I know…” in your lexicon.
The intuitive guidance that comes to you may feel like thought drop-ins.
Some people prefer to not have this ability by itself, because it can be confused for your own thinking. Thankfully, claircognizance is often associated with other gifts, such as clairvoyance.
Personally, I find claircognizance to be one of the most common gifts of people who do channeling for a living. In this profession, claircognizance is called “Divine Knowing.”
Whether you call it clear-knowing, divine knowing, or drop-in insight, there are ways to access it and tap into it to connect to spiritual wisdom or even the wisdom of your Higher Self through claircognizance.
A connection with the Higher Self is the main reason for any spiritual gift - to give us a stronger connection to source.
To learn more about the other intuitive abilities, continue reading some of the articles below or to develop, check out:
This kit moves you into a state of receiving, mostly from Spirit and then from your Higher Self, allowing to get to know you and your gifts, more quickly.
When you do this, happiness, peace, compassion and overall life satisfaction, generally, all improve.
This is the purpose of intuitive gifts, including claircognizance, is to give us a greater understanding of love and life, which in turn, changes the quality and experience of our lives.
Generally, connecting to our intuitive gifts, provides a greater sense of calm during times of instability, and with a sense of knowingness, this could not be truer -
Amanda Linette Meder
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
Photo credit: Content; Pixabay, Footer: Text Overlay Design, Amanda Linette Meder