Being extra sensitive isn’t a bad thing.
In fact, it all depends on how you look at it. You can see your sensitivity abilities as something that plagues you or something that gives you power, magic and a deeper connection to the world around you.
There are benefits to being uniquely sensitive, perhaps more than there are drawbacks.
Below, we’ve listed many of the benefits of having intuitive, sensitive and psychic abilities, that are outside of the obvious.
- You always know who is being truthful
- When you feel happy, you feel really happy
- Not being able to contain your excitement about a new idea or thought
- Getting too much energy that you have to sometimes go for a walk to get it out
- Always having a hunch that something doesn’t feel right, and then being right about it
- Being able to have a more awesome connection with your animal friends
- Having more animal friends who can relate to you than most people that you know
- Knowing when someone else is upset, and then being able to comfort them accordingly
- Having the right thing to say, because you know exactly what the other person is feeling without even realizing it
- Being able to feel when someone around you is upset and then staying away from that person
- You are able to tell when someone is upset, and can make an attempt to resolve it, before things get out of hand
- You have the ability to tell when someone else is sick, because you take on those feelings and illnesses, at least if temporarily
- You are more intricately aware of the permeability of the universe and the effects created by surrounding yourself with certain people or scenarios
- You always know when someone will and will not want to do something, saving you the effort of extending an invitation
- You can observe arguments from afar and predict the outcomes, simply by reading the emotions
- You can become more aware of how you treat others, by having more awareness of how those same actions make you feel
- You never waste time at a bar, restaurant or party because you leave when something feels off
- You have become more straightforward with people, because you can read when others are not straightforward with you
- No one is able to tell a lie in your presence, because you will know about it, making all of your lasting relationships more honest
- You can sense things that are going to happen, before they happen, thus you can prepare well and are rarely surprised
- You are more aware of your body and when you aren’t feeling well, and therefore, get more of the rest you need, when you need it, before you get sick
- You can fully relate to the rainbow of emotions that are signature to the human experience
- You can change your relationships with people depending on how they make you feel, by being able to pinpoint how you feel around them, versus other people
- You have the uncanny ability to call or reach out to your friends and family members at the exact moment they are in need
- You are widely regarded as best person to turn to when someone needs comforting and reassurance
- Weddings and unions are extra special for you, because you get to feel the immense amount of love and happiness in the room at a whole other level
- You are far more caring and compassionate of an individual, because you go beyond understanding, and into feeling what another person feels
- You are more in touch and in tune with your surroundings and better able to shift your actions accordingly
- You are more perceptive and aware of beauty and things that are beautiful
- You have a greater understanding of your interactions with others and the interconnectedness of all things
- Your awareness expands far beyond the day to day life of the physical, and allows you to see our world with more clarity
- You have less fear of dying, because you know there is an existence beyond death - you’ve felt the presence of those in Spirit
- If something or someone feels off to you, to know immediately even with zero intuitive training.
- When there is magic in the air, you feel it.
Once you learn how to manage your abilities and how to work with the energy around you to keep yourself clear, focused, centered and apart from the universe when you want, and - when you don’t want - things improve, mentally, physically, spiritually, and energetically. We’re living proof that they do.
Amanda and Sarah
Amanda Linette Meder is a psychic medium and spiritual teacher, educating others on how to open up their gifts safely and connect with the Spirit World.
Sarah Petruno is a shamana and energetic educator, who specializes in blending scientific understanding with emotional, spiritual and energetic processes.