21 Signs You're A Medium
As I was developing my gifts and sharing them with the world, many people, including my friends and family, believed I was crazy.
For a brief moment, I, too, considered that possibility.
Then I quickly realized that something more was going on in my life, than simply a mental issue.
I was a medium.
Since then, I’ve met with many people who rather than thinking they having amazing abilities - they think something wrong is with them.
This is a simply a misunderstanding.
I want to you to know you may not be crazy.
No, it may not be a brain thing.
No, it probably doesn't have to do with how much stress you're under.
Consider for one moment, that you may have a gift and once you know how to manage, use, and develop it, you can share it with others to help them and making a living for yourself with it.
As a medium, you can connect friends, family, and complete strangers with their loved ones, Spirit Guides, and Angels on other side - there are many benefits to mediumship should you choose to develop your abilities.
People who date mediums find them more compassionate, empathetic and thoughtful than other partners they've had and those who are friends with a medium, never have to live a moment in their life without someone to call on for support.
You don't have to be a professional medium to sense the presence of Spirit, anyone can connect with their own loved ones on the other side.
What follows below is a list of symptoms that commonly present themselves when what you have is the gift of mediumship, not some other issue.
When taken alone, each thing on this list could be something that requires medical attention, but when combined with 5 or more, you're most likely a medium.
21 Signs You're A Medium
- You've always had an interest and belief in the paranormal
- You can walk into a room and feel pressure, heat, heaviness or emotions
- You recall seeing or sensing spirits as a child or know relatives or have
- You had an unexplainable fear of the dark, either in childhood or now
- You have an active dream life, including vivid nightmares or lucid dreams
- You are woken up at night frequently and/or generally don't slept well
- You’ve had that weird, creepy feeling in old buildings, cemeteries, or in places of trauma
- You’ve seen things out of the corner of your eye: white smoke, sparkles, shadows, figures
- Someone close to you has died and you experienced a lot of odd things afterwards
- You hear voices and have convinced yourself it's nagging thoughts, over active imagination, or things you just made up
- You’ve pretended conversations with animals: cats, dogs, wildlife
- You’ve been getting bad anxiety from out of nowhere, having a hard time breathing
- You hear strange noises other rooms when no one else is there or home
- You don’t like to be alone especially at night
- You've felt watched
- You, or someone you’re related to, has pointed out spirits or paranormal experiences they've had
- You’ve had paranormal experiences yourself that you can’t extirely explain
- Electronics, appliances, lights, and TVs all tend to go out or flicker around you
- You have a habit of delivering spirit smackdowns: profound lengthy manifestos to others, then after the words leave your mouth, you have no idea where the information came from
- You've developed a nervous twitch and it's been getting worse
- You’ve taken prescription pills, drugs, or alcohol to avoid any of the above
If 5 or more of these things resonate with you, it’s highly possible you’re a medium.
You might find it helpful to know that what you are experiencing is common and you aren't alone.
A lot of completely well-rounded people can see, feel and hear through the veil from time to time.
Including me, a biological scientist at heart.
The energy of Spirit is faster and higher than ours, thus, some first signs of early mediumship are sudden nausea, dizziness, or feeling faint, as if everything is rushing upon you.
I describe the feeling of spirit present as similar to when you are climbing the great drop tower at an amusement park.
In my eBook, The Medium Toolkit, we go over the most common ways a medium senses, sees and hears those in Spirit. Gain a bearing on your gifts.
In the meantime, continue to Part 2 of this Post:
Amanda Linette Meder
Other Articles You May Enjoy: