Last week I had the wonderful opportunity of sitting down with Eryn Johnson of The Living Open Show, a podcast dedicated to spiritual conversations.
We talked about:
- The widely unknown history of mediumship and witchcraft
- Why mediumship is so stigmatized
- The importance of being present
- Lessons learned from communicating with spirits
- Advice for tapping into and deepening your own psychic gifts
To listen to the show and hear my interview, or from any number of the other wonderful guests ranging from yogis and veganism to sexologists, please visit:
Thank you, Eryn, for having me as your guest!
Amanda Linette Meder
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- The Oldest Spiritualist Group in The United States
- Anna Sayce Blog Feature - Amanda Linette Meder Interview
- Ascended Masters: Who Coined The Term?
- Brave Bear "Empath Health and Wellness" Teacher: Amanda Linette Meder (external link)*
- Spirit Art: what it is, how to practice, and how it comes through for artists
- Star Beings: Are They The Same As Aliens?