New Media Articles Highlighting The Spiritual Industry In a Positive Light
amanda linette meder
Mediums act as a conduit to bring through the intangible making it tangible. Psychics predict the future. Healers work miracles. Little different than artists themselves, mediums, psychics, and healers are our teachers, they're our singers, songwriters, authors, and public speakers.
You may even be a medium - as medium Thomas John says, gifts are like singing in the shower, everyone can do it, but some people are better at it than others. Also, some people practice.
The truth is, there are mediums everywhere.
These days, conversations of spiritualism are happening everywhere from pet stores to the local Target cafe. This isn't necessarily a bad thing after all as the times are changing for mediums, psychics, and healers.
Just this last year the Vatican themselves released an update welcoming people to their congregation who demonstrated spiritual gifts and just this month, an entire book filled with positive press on mediums, healers, and psychics was released by Hampton Roads Publishing.
Though there are many different types of mediums, in most recent years, the specific type of medium that can sense the deceased and bring through their messages has been highlighted in the media, bringing all types of attention.
Most of it, pretty positive.
So here we go -
9 pieces of Positive press written about psychics, mediums, healers and their beliefs in the national presses
1. An Interview with Gabby Bernstein: In awe of the faith-healing pin-up. This article was written by Gabby's own people, The Jewish Chronicle. Go Gabby!
2. This great piece by Broadly on The Trials of Being a Witch Today. Very informative about the nature of things.
3. A New York Post feature on someone who left the CIA to become a psychic medium. Very cool!
4. Jodi Livon was featured in the Star Tribune in a very positive feature portraying her in a real, honest way and also, promoting her classes.
5. Theresa Caputo had her brain scanned giving readings on live tv and doctors agreed that something was up . . . also live tv (See the brain scan here and just in case you want, you can absolutely compare them with the brain scans of research subjects when they're lying and see the differences yourself). Very neat.
6. National Geographic published this reaffirming the belief in Icelandic elves by one of its scientists. The piece, Why I Choose To Believe In Trolls, was written by Science Blogger, Shannon Bomben and it's posted on their website. Oh yes, they did - read it here.
7. While we're on the topic National Geographic, they actually did a whole feature presentation on Elves, respectfully interviewing and then featuring the people who communicate with them - the mediums of Iceland. Watch a clip of it here.
8. On the day of the Pentecost last year, the Archbishop of the Catholic Church released a letter titled, The Church Rejuvenates. It states that people with spiritual gifts were now welcome within the church. This means you - and all those who have the gifts of discernment, healing, and prophecy. Not only that, it says you're going to be accepted hospitality now!
Read the full release here.
9. An article by the BostonGlobe released on April 26, 2017 refers to psychics as business women, and psychic medium Kellie Sutliff is featured. Read the whole piece, This businesswoman is building her ‘psychic portfolio’ here.
So there you have it.
Last year I wrote a piece talking about the changing trends in the psychic industry, stating that more public acceptance was one of these changes and as you can see, it's certainly starting. In a world where much of the media is tentative, holding off judgment of our fields, it is quite refreshing to see more and more positive takes of our profession making the cut. Bravo to all!
Thank you especially to Thomas, Caroline, Rebecca, Paul, Echo, Concetta, and Dr. Judith for taking part of Jenniffer's new book - Psychics, Healers, & Mediums, the icing on the cake and a necessary read for anyone still holding out hope.
Amanda Linette Meder
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
AmandaLinetteMeder.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Amazon, the Amazon logo, Amazon Pantry are all trademarks of Amazon.com or it’s affiliates.