How Much Money Does A Psychic Medium Make?
The main bread and butter of every psychic medium is their readings.
Today the cost of an average baseline reading with a psychic medium is $75 for 30 minutes and $125 for an hour. Individual readings can cost an upwards of $400+ with the average range somewhere between $185-325 a session.
The average psychic medium will make around $40,000-60,000 a year as their starting salary, but with a good business manager and support network, they can easily find themselves surpassing $100,000 in gross income annually.
While psychic mediums tend to focus on their readings as their main income source, mediums can make additional income on classes they teach, website advertisements, or through physical products they also sell such as books, meditations, crystals and other miscellaneous psychic goods.
Many mediums are now offering a variety of other services including mini readings, long-term consultation, psychic retainer packages, that are diversifying their offerings for help during the slow months and expanding their income bases.
If you are a website member, please see the associated member article on this topic:
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- 5 Creative Ways To Make More Money As A Psychic
- 6 Mistakes NOT To Make When Starting Your Psychic Business
- 29 Business Building Articles for Intuitive Entrepreneurs
- The Pros And Cons Of Working At A Psychic Hotline
- The Marketing for Mediums eCourse
- The Mediumship Industry Is Changing and These Are The Trends