Upcoming Mass Meditation For World Peace
Wednesday, June 20th 2018 - Ajijic, Mexico. Join The Namaste Lake Chapala community in Ajijic, Mexico for a massive worldwide synchronized meditation to heal the current situation of suffering regarding the American boarder.
Initiating from The Namaste Lake Chapala community in Ajijic, Mexico, however you can join in anywhere, remotely in your own location.
Friday June 22, 10:00 AM Eastern US Time (see this time calculator for when to tune in in your timezone).
This is massive worldwide synchronized meditation. People from around the world will join. During this time, from 10:00-10:15 AM sit for fifteen minutes in compassionate silence, sending angels to the situation, wrapping lawmakers in light.
How to attend
Set an alarm on your phone, set a note on your calendar, and join us Friday June 22, 10:00 AM Eastern US Time to take fifteen minutes in compassionate silence together, from wherever you are, to focus on world peace.
For those interested in how mass meditation works to reduce world violence, please check out this resource and the array of tables and statistics, brought to us by The Global Union of Scientists for Peace.
This is a remote event comes to us from the folks at www.WorldPeacePulse.com, an organization initiated by James Twyman. For more information on this event and many others, please sign-up for updates on their website here.
Press release. Last updated 06.20.2018.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Upcoming Free Lecture Announcement 4.26.2018 - How PSI and Law Enforcement Work Together To Solve Missing Persons Cases
- Space Clearing Mists Now Being Sold At Whole Foods
- Medium's Departed Grandmother Sparks Idea For New Las Vegas Boutique Soul Center
- Spirit Art: what it is, how to practice, and how it comes through for artists
- What To Do When A Spirit Is Contacting You In Your Dreams