Not getting enough sleep?
Are you hyper sensitive, hyper intuitive, slightly psychic?
The littlest things waking you up?
More sensitive to light, sound, noise and external stimuli, most intuitives, highly sensitive people, and empaths often have trouble sleeping.
Getting a deeper sleep promotes access to the higher level dream states, enabling you to access deeper insight, guidance, and symbolism in your sleep.
Thus, sleep is highly important to the intuitive, in addition to all the usual reasons why sleep is necessary for health overall.
if you haven’t been dreaming lately, been having trouble getting to and staying asleep, or wishing your sleep could be more restful -
Try out some of these 7 techniques I mention in my newest blog featured on Spirit Guide Girl to start getting some of that much-needed rest and get back on your game.
In my new guest blog, 7 Things Highly Sensitive People Can Do To Get A Deeper Sleep, I talk about all the things that helped me get a sounder, and much more restful sleep.
Amanda Linette Meder
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Dream Time Signs of Clairvoyant Abilities: Precognitive, Lucid and Active Dreaming
- How To Interpret Your Dreams
- Visitation Dreams: How You Know For Sure
- Can Spirits Visit You in Dreams?
- Star Beings: Are They The Same As Aliens?
- Improve Clairvoyant Abilities: Top 6 Methods with Dreams
- Night Terrors: Why Do Psychics Have Bad Dreams?