Are Star Beings Related To Aliens?
Yes! The term "Star Being" refers to the politically correct term used for Aliens, also known as Extra Terrestrials (ETs).
While the word Alien is normally applied to what others refer to as Extra-Terrestrial beings, its definition actually refers to human beings who aren't naturalized citizens of the location where they live. The word Extra-Terrestrial truly refers to a being of or from outside the earth or its atmosphere, however, it also holds with it a number of negative connotations.
Thus, the term Star Being has entered the lexicon as a gentler, softer term for discussing the same concept - beings from outer space, especially intelligent ones.
Star Beings come in many species, though the Pleiadians, the Arcturians, and the Sirians are the most well-recognized groups. Belief in Star Beings, ETs and Aliens is ancient, and it's not too far off from what science now suggests about our origins - that we are made of stardust.
Long before scientists ever caught wind of the molecular concept that we're made of stardust:
- The Hopi believed their ancestors come from the Pleiades.
- Edgar Cayce called the Arcturians the highest civilization in our galaxy.
- Ancient Egyptians believed the gods descended from the belt of Orion and from Sirius (the brightest star in the sky) in the form of human beings.
Many people work with Star Beings the same way one would work with an Ascended Master, Angel, or a Spirit Guide.
It is believed that because the origins of the stars predates the origins of the human race, interstellar communication with these earlier spirit groups is akin and virtually no different from Dreamtime communication with our own ancestors.
Star People, on the other hand, are different.
Star people are believed to be ETs, Aliens or Star Beings (however you want to call it, people use these terms interchangeably) that have descended to earth in the human form.
Amanda Linette Meder
Other Articles You May Enjoy
- Starseeds… What Is A Starseed? Plus 20 Signs You Are One! (Melanie Beckler)*
- Your Psychic Senses: How Spirit Communicates With You
- Are We Really All Made of Stars? (Remy Melina)*
- The 6 Main Types of Spirit Guides: Their Roles and Purposes
- Spotting The Pleiades Star Cluster, AKA The Seven Sisters (Bruce McClure)*
*links to external site