To my regular readers: an FYI of a great event!
In 2016, Vibrant Living Festival was initiated by Lyn Hicks in her partnership with Meadowbrook Animal Healing, and after the success of last year's event, they'll be hosting a second event this year!
This year's Vibrant Living Festival will be sandwiched between two other great metaphysical events going on in the Greater Philadelphia Area this time of year:
- The Bucks County Healthy Living Festival, September 10, 2017
- Vibrant Living Festival, October 7, 2017
- The Empowered Light Expo, October 27-29
The 2017 Vibrant Living Festival
Join in a day of Vibrant Living!
This festival features classes, workshops, and experiences in the healing and expressive arts. Reiki, Animal Healing, Money Manifestation, Ending Patterns, Yoga, Intuitive Readings and More! Merchants to share their healing tools, gifts, and services. Complete with healthy food and meandering about the gardens on the farm, closing with a sound healing experience at 5 pm.
Vibrant Living Festival 2017 will feature:
- Tracy McGovern
- Sharon McGowen
- Jeane Blaszczyk Kane
- Lyn Hicks
- Dr. Sue Walski
- Diane Wing
- Alyssa Martin
- Virginia McGrath
- And many more!
- Saturday, October 7th, 12 - 4:30 pm
- Free parking is available in lot
- Tickets: $5 at the door
The festival will be located on the grounds of Meadowbrook Animal Healing, a holistic veterinary center, located at 4089 Durham Rd, Ottsville, PA 18942, just up the road from Owowcow Creamery offering handcrafted, locally sourced, all natural and organic artisan crafted ice cream, shops in PA & NJ. The festival is being hosted by The Room at Meadowbrook, an educational center for spiritual enlightenment located in scenic Bucks County’s Ottsville, PA. For driving directions, set your GPS to 4089 Durham Rd, Ottsville, PA 18942. Free event parking available on site. Tickets $5 at the door to attend. Bring cash for purchases at booths.
About the area:
Bucks County, where this event will be hosted, is located in a small pocket of farmland, forest, ski resorts and rolling hills right above the Philadelphia Metro Area. This area is very similar to the fertile ground right above New York City that is known as Hudson Valley, and likewise, the fertile ground above San Francisco known as Marin County. It is an epicenter for artists, small farm to table restaurants, spirituality and just about anything niche you'd want to explore - lavender farms, wineries, and much, much more.
- More information on how this event all started, please visit the coordinator’s blog.
- To stay up to date with all the new 2017 speakers, workshops, and highlights as they posted, please visit: The Vibrant Living Festival’s Facebook Page.
- For more information about this event, and others hosted at this venue space, please visit The Room at Meadowbrook’s Website.
Healer and Vendor tables spaces are $20.
Connect with Lyn Hicks to participate or for more information. The 2016 Vibrant Living Festival was held on Saturday, October 8th, this year Vibrant Living Festival will be held on Saturday, October 7th.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- A Listing of Psychic Mediums in the Greater Philadelphia Area
- Pennsylvania's Spiritual History: Lenape Culture, Mediumship and More
- The Oldest Spiritualist Group in The United States
- Things To Do In Doylestown PA
- 22 Metaphysical Shops In The Greater Philadelphia Metro Area - Complete Listing and Where To Visit