My Fall Classes Are Free This Upcoming Semester
I am offering 4 classes this fall:
* Group Coaching on September 16th. A student-led class with a discussion focused on your questions. Covering everything from beginning to advanced level topics. Questions can be asked in advanced or in class.
* The Business of Spirit on September 22nd. A strategy-minded class which includes both logical and spiritual tips for building your gift-based business. For spiritual entrepreneurs who want to expand their platform beyond private client sessions.
* Spirit Invocation on October 20th. Call in spirits safely and avoid trouble when invoking the spirit world in both everyday situations and client readings. Covers techniques for: the deceased, ancestors, guides, earthbound spirits and some limited discussion on angels.
* Mediumship 101 on November 10th. An introductory course for mediums, people who think they may be mediums and the friends and family of a medium. Explore the social stigmas of the gift, understand different career avenues, and go over basic gift development.
These classes are free and open for anyone to register for once you become a member of the website.
So in an effort to assure every student receives the support they deserve when taking a class with me -
You now have to be a member to take a class with me.
But once inside, the classes are free.
No different from having to be a student at the University to enroll or different from having to be a member at the gym to sign up for Zumba, I want people to have the best experience when they take classes with me. To me, this means every member has access to all the same workout equipment and total access to use the stretching mats once the noon Zumba gets out.
Use of the gym space, use of the stretching mats, use of the smoothie area, these are all perks I want people to have when they take my classes. I don't want anyone to feel excluded, or feel like they are getting less of something, or create some sort of weird hierarchy where people have different levels of access to me set up at different tiers. Weird.
I want everyone to have the same great experience.
And my membership, is a great experience.
Just now it has classes.
In addition to the classes, members follow a monthly learning theme this month, which they do every month. Themes are designed to complement what is already happening in classes. Themes include:
- A weekly release of new materials (newsletters, videos, articles, etc.)
- New lesson and exercise to participate in and practice the month's theme
- A new meditation every month
- New videos and articles to support the theme
- 24/7 access to all the virtual member libraries (archives of videos, articles, meditations, etc.)
- A private Facebook Member's Only group where you are free to talk about whatever you want with your fellow members, get advice for both business or personal, and rest assured someone gets it (which is basically gold to a spiritual person)
These perks, plus the hundreds of other archived articles, videos and meditations are all available to you right when you sign up and designed to support you, the student.
Best part is, you get all of it by becoming a member in addition to the now-added free member's classes.
After you've heard all that . . .
Still Planning to take my classes this fall?
Then it's time to get going.
I recommend joining the Membership Program at least 3 weeks prior to your class's start date.
This gives you time to:
- Go over and review the current month's learning theme, plus catch up on the past 2 months of archived material.
- Work your way around understanding spirits when you take the 14-day member-only eCourse, Talking to Spirits, which will provide you with an orientation of the spirit world and how to work within it.
- Complete Mediumship Attunements #1-3 in the Meditation Room. These get you all primed up and ready to go for safe spirit contact and when done at the proper speed, it takes 1 week to move through each attunement, and there are 3 of them . . . at least.
Even though classes don't officially start for a couple weeks yet, you can get all settled in, meet everyone, and get fully up to speed for your first day.
You can also choose to embark in the Membership and not interact with anyone at all if you like. Apart from providing the best experience possible for all members, PRIVACY is the number one priority for us when building and offering the program. It's completely up to you!
Class Registration Opens on Sept 1st.
To register, become a member. Once inside the Program, stay posted for updates to the Member Homepage.
On the day registration officially opens, you'll be the first to know.
Amanda Linette Meder