14 Thoughts Every Psychic Medium Has Had
1. Did you really just say that?
When a deceased person curses or says something else inappropriate in a reading. Grandparents, ya’ll can be vulgar.
2. Is she serious?
When a client tells you she thinks you’re a scam/fake/fraud before her reading even begins. Rude and. . . so why did you book a reading again?
3. Can this not be my gift?
We’ve all wished our gifts away at one point or another.
4. Is this really happening right now? Come on!
When you’re at a social gathering and a dead person shows up wanting to deliver a message.
5. Dead people can be so annoying though.
When a deceased person suddenly interrupts your evening dinner outing and you can’t ignore them.
6. My stomach hurts. Wait . . .so, is this something spiritual then?
With all the talk of physical issues being energetically based, it’s so hard to tell sometimes.
7. I wish it were more normal to talk about ghosts.
It can get kind of tiring talking about your job with people who have no idea.
8. I want to go back to being normal.
We’ve all daydreamed about a fantasy time where things are ‘normal’ (aka a time without spirits).
9. I wonder if they’ll be spirits there.
Any time you stay at a hotel or place that isn’t your own house.
10. So . . . how do I make it stop then?
Wondering how you can turn down or turn off your abilities - just for a second.
11. Here we go again.
The millionth time someone asks you to explain or tell you what you do for a living. You never know what the response will be.
12. Okay, so you don’t believe except for that one time when you did believe?
Everyone has a ghost story of their own - but for some reason, they don’t believe it when it’s happened to someone else. What’s that about?
13. I hope that stranger doesn’t ask me about their aura
When you go to a gathering and you just want to relax (ps - that’s another gift btw)
14. I’m not really in the mood to do any readings today, actually
Readings can be kind of intense.